Asian Persuasion Braised Beef
- 1 boneless beef chuck roast (about 3-4 lbs)
- ½ bottle of Skinny Latina Asian Persuasion
- 1 cup of beef stock
- ½ - 1 onion, cut into wedges
- 1/2 - 1 carrot, peeled and cut into 1.5 inch pieces
- 3-4 cloves of garlic
- Salt and pepper.
- Preheat the oven at 325 F. In a dutch oven, place the chuck roast and season with salt and pepper on both sides.
- Add onions, carrots, and garlic in the pot.
- Add Skinny Latina Asian Persuasion Marinade & Sauce on top (make sure to coat both sides) and add the beef stock. Cover and place in the oven for 2.5 - 3 hours.
- Half way through the cooking process, check on the meat and flip over. Let cook until tender and most of the sauce has been reduced. You want to get good caramelization, this will give flavor and texture. If you have a bigger piece of beef, keep checking every 20-30 minutes until cooked.
- Remove from the oven, let cool down for 5 minutes and shred meat using 2 forks. Make sure to mash the carrots and mix with all the juices and caramelized onions. Serve and enjoy! We served ours with our delicious Skinny Latina roasted potatoes and we added carrots this time. If you would like this recipe Click Here