Every Kid’s Favorite Skinny Latina Chicken Fingers
1 to 1 ½ lbs chicken breast tenderloins
¾ cup Skinny Latina Marinade divided
1 ½ cup all purpose flour
Vegetable oil for frying
Skinny Latina BBQ Sauce
Skinny Latina honey mustard sauce (recipe below)
- Place tenderloins with ¾ cup (less 1 T) of Skinny Latina Marinade in a resealable bag. This can be done the night before but should marinate for at least 3 hours.
- Combine flour with ½ teaspoon each of salt, pepper, and paprika in another bag and shake to coat well.
- Heat oil (about 2 inches) in a large deep skillet to 365 degrees. Remove tenderloins from marinade (do not pat dry). Place them directly in the flour mixture and shake to coat well. Keep shaking until as much flour adheres to the tenderloins. Drop tenderloins carefully in the hot oil and cook for about 3 minutes per side until golden brown. Do not crowd the pan. You may have to do this in two batches. Carefully remove tenderloins from oil and place on a paper towel lined plate.
- Serve immediately with Skinny Latina BBQ Sauce, Skinny Latina Aioli, or Skinny Latina Honey Mustard Sauce
For the Honey Mustard Sauce
- Combine ½ cup Hellmann's Mayonnaise, 1 T Skinny Latina Marinade, 1 T dijon mustard, 1 T honey. Stir well to combine. Keeps in refrigerator covered for up to 5 days.