Skinny Latina Ceviche de Camaron
- 1 bag of white shrimp with tips, Large 31-40
- 2 tbsp of Skinny Latina Mother of All Marinades
- 1 tsp of Skinny Latina Hot Sauce
- ½ cup of tomato sauce
- ½ red onion, thinly sliced
- 1 tomato, remove seeds and cut in small dices
- ½ red bell pepper, remove seeds and cut in small dices
- 1 tbsp of chopped fresh cilantro
- 4 limes, juiced
- Salt & Pepper to season
- In a pot full of boiling water, cook the shrimp for 3 minutes. Transfer the cooked shrimp immediately to an iced bath in order to stop the cooking process.
- Remove the tips and throw the tips in a blender. Add tomato sauce and blend well. Strain and set the sauce aside. Discard the tips.
- In a large bowl, mix all of the ingredients. Season to taste with salt and black pepper.
- Cover and refrigerate for 1-2 hours.
- Serve with chips and/or crackers. Buen Apetito!