Skinny Latina Grilled Mahi Mahi
3 wild caught Mahi Mahi fillets
1/4 cup Skinny Latina Marinade
3 tbsp olive oil plus more for brushing
1/2 tsp salt
1/4 tsp black pepper
1 tsp paprika
Fresh lemon juice (optional)
- Preheat a gas grill to medium-high heat. In a small bowl combine all the ingredients except Mahi fillets.
- Place filets in a resealable bag and pour marinade mixture over them. Allow to marinade in the refrigerator for at least an hour and up to 4 hours.
- Brush Mahi Mahi Fillets with olive oil on both sides.
- Grill for 4-5 minutes per side, until golden. Drizzle with lemon juice if desired
- Note: to make a quick garlic dill aioli, combine 2 T marinade with 3 T good quality mayo, 1 clove of fresh garlic finely minced and 1/2 teaspoon of fresh or dried dill.