Skinny Latina Frita
makes 4 patties
2/3 lb ground beef (I like to use ground chuck)
1/3 lb ground chorizo
¼ cup Evaporated milk (can sub for whole milk)
3 tbsp Plain panko
2 tbsp Skinny Latina Marinade
4 Potato Rolls
⅓ cup Ketchup
3 tbsp Skinny Latina Habanero Hot Sauce
Butter and olive oil for cooking
- Combine Panko with evaporated milk. Allow to soak for 10 minutes.
- In the meantime, prepare the Spicy Ketchup by mixing ketchup with the Skinny Latina Hot Sauce. Put on a side.
- Go back to your Panko mix and add ground beef, ground chorizo, Skinny Latina Marinade and mix well. Form loose patties and pan fry in a cast-iron skillet with a little butter and olive oil. Let rest for a couple of minutes.
- Remove excess oil from skillet and toast potato rolls for a minute or two, checking constantly so they don’t burn.
- Spread mayo on the bottom roll, place patty on bun, top with potato sticks and spread a generous amount of Skinny Latina Spicy Ketchup on the top bun. ENJOY!