Skinny Latina Sticky Sesame Thai Chili Chicken Wings
1 bottle Skinny Latina Marinade
1 cup store bought thai chili sauce
3 Tbsp soy sauce
- 2 pounds chicken wings (drumstick and wing separated)
2 Tbsp toasted sesame seeds
Thinly sliced Scallions (optional)
Salt & Pepper
- In a saucepan combine the first 3 ingredients & bring to a boil. Reduce heat to low and simmer until reduced by a third. Set aside.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees
- Line a large cookie sheet with non stick aluminum foil. Pat your wings dry with a paper towel. The drier they are, the crispier they will be. Season wings generously with salt & pepper.
- Place wings in a single layer on cookie sheet. Bake in center rack for 10 minutes, turn wings over & bake 10 minutes. Remove from oven & baste generously on both sides with reduced sauce. Bake for an additional 10 minutes per side.
- Allow wings to cool for 30 minutes. Baste with more sauce & bake at 350 for 5 min more. Sprinkle with sesame seeds & scallions. Serve with remaining sauce, red pepper slices & ranch dressing.