Skinny Latina Spicy Salmon Bowl
- 1-2 filets of salmon
- 2 tbsp Skinny Latina Mother of All Marinades
- 1 tbsp light Mayo or Avocado Mayo
- 1-2 tsp Skinny Latina Hot Sauce
- Salt & Pepper
- 1-2 tbsp Skinny Latina Chimichurri or Caliente Chimichurri
For serving (amounts will vary depending on how much you want of each):
- White or brown rice, cooked
- Avocado, sliced
- Cucumber, thinly sliced
- Red Onion, thinly sliced
- Scallions, thinly sliced
- Sesame seeds, white and black.
- Marinade the salmon with Skinny Latina Mother of All Marinades for at least 20 minutes. Place on a baking sheet with parchment paper, season with salt and pepper and bake at 365F for 8-12 minutes depending on desired doneness.
- Using a fork, flake the baked Salmon. Add mayo, Skinny Latina Hot Sauce and mix well.
- Serve on a bed of arugula and rice.
- Add avocado, cucumber, red onions, scallions, and sesame seeds.
- Drizzle Skinny Latina Chimichurri or Caliente Chimichurri on top. Enjoy!